Getting ready to to buy your first home in Chicago?
It's a big venture to buy your first house. Of course it's also intimidating. we bet you'll likely need some expert recommendations along the way -- and you'll undoubtedly want an experienced real estate agent looking out for your best interests. We're veterans in Chicago real estate, and we're definitely qualified to provide guidance with purchasing your first home.
Not all REALTORS® are equally equipped to help YOU find a home. Our dedication to you, our client, is what makes the difference. When you hire Mark Malave to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
- The process of purchasing a home has a lot of twists and turns. We'll be there for everything from finding the ideal home among all the houses available in Chicago, to providing guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
- We'll assist you with creating your list of wants and needs for your new house, plus your community, and your school district.
- We can walk you through the various mortgages, home buying methods accessible, and the overwhelming financial elements of purchasing a house.
- You can depend on us to keep an eye on all the newest listings, and make sure you see all the homes that meet your needs.
- We'll do our best to take out all the worry and stress that goes along with buying your home.
We are ready to help you pick your perfect property in the Chicago area!
Didn't see the perfect house for you here? Give us a ring at (773) 938-2585 and we'll share a list of ALL the properties in the Chicago area that fit your needs.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.