(773) 938-2585 Chicago and I'll assist you to be aware of all the fees and identify any errors.
(773) 938-2585 There are certain basic fees associated with closing the sale of a house. These costs are often divided between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Illinois to help guide you through your transaction.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually paid (Click here for details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your sale, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for reduced closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
When buying a property in Cook County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not shocked when you get to the closing table. I'll be glad to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem unusual.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.