(773) 938-2585 Chicago and I'll assist you to be aware of all the costs and identify any mistakes.
(773) 938-2585 There are certain typical expenses related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Illinois to help lead you through your deal.
Loan-related closing costs
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your transaction, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
When buying a house in Cook County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not surprised when you get to the closing table. I'll be glad to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.