(773) 938-2585 Chicago and I'll aid you to comprehend all the costs and point out any errors.
(773) 938-2585 There are certain standard costs associated with closing the sale of a house. These fees are often split between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Illinois to help lead you through your process.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually paid (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also campaign for reduced closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are buying a house in Cook County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not astonished when you reach the closing table. I'll be willing to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.