(773) 938-2585 Chicago and I'll assist you to understand all the expenses and identify any mistakes.
(773) 938-2585 There are certain typical fees linked to closing the sale of a house. These costs are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Illinois to help guide you through the process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your transaction, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also advocate for reduced closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
If you're purchasing real estate in Cook County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not startled when you show up at closing time. I'll be glad to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates of concern.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.