(773) 938-2585 Chicago and I'll help you be aware of all the expenses and point out any errors.
(773) 938-2585 There are certain ordinary expenses associated with closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually split between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Illinois to help guide you through your process.
Costs pertaining to your loan to be paid at closing
(Click here for details)
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also campaign for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you are buying a home in Cook County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not stunned when you come to the closing table. I'll be happy to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.